In 2003, Ehsan embarked on a ten year “artistic journey” to create a ‘millennium’ collection. He imagined 2,000 art painting together becoming a Vision of Unity and Peace.
I – Unity Ehsan would create 2,000 original abstract paintings assembled with a purpose: to lay a path to peace, through unity! Using his artistic and other God-given talents, Ehsan designed the manifestation of these paintings into a half-acre testament of diversity, surrounded by unity, culminating in peace. (Learn more about the meaning of the 2,000 and how they were derived.)
II – Peace – Once Unity, as the path to peace, was defined, Ehsan designed an image of peace, in action. Using digital technology, he created the image of the universe ‘at peace’, with the unconditional love of each heart, beating in the middle. This image would serve as the reverse side of the ‘unity’ collection. It would be entitled ‘Vision of Peace’ and be sectioned into 2,000 pieces to back each of the unity abstracts.
In total, 4,000 images comprise the Vision of Unity and Peace.
Each image is 40“ x 40”. Displayed in groups of 2,000,
There are to be 50 rows, each with 40 paintings.
Each Vision is 166’ tall and 133’ wide; spans one-half acre or the side of a 12-story building
I – UNITY reverses to II – PEACE
In 2013, Ehsan’s focus is to complete remaining paintings and begin the release of images
Ehsan paints to advance Charity, Love and Peace to a world in need.
What Now? The Mission!
To be a global and continual, visible symbol that UNITY is attainable, regardless the chaos within.
And, to impress upon that unity, peace can be imprinted.
To showcase ‘Vision of Unity and Peace’ to obtain and share acts of humanity and unity, unconditional love and caring to all.
To pursue every avenue to amass and distribute needed goods and services to raise human wellness and dignity, worldwide.
To make a DIFFERENCE!
Ehsan will dedicate 50% of his gross profits from all image sales to internationally approved charities*
whose focus is on food, shelter, health, education and general well-being of humanity.
Specific Goals –
- Present the ‘Vision of Unity and Peace’ to all humanity.
- Allow each to see themselves within the abstracts.
- Allow them to recognize ways they can participate in universal efforts of unity
- Showcase the ‘Vision of Unity and Peace’ in All areas of state and international affairs.
- Offer the ‘Vision of Unity and Peace’ to sponsor collaborative projects and events celebrating
- Arts, Science, Charity and Humanitarian efforts.
- Promote the sale and sharing of the message through these images and associated items and events
- to amass worldwide charitable, and image, gifting.
A first ‘act’ of UNITY :
Every person should possess an image representing ‘The Vision of Unity and Peace’.
As Ehsan finalizes the Vision of Unity and Peace, and each flag is completed, it will signal the beginning of charity to that country.
* In time, the documentary series, Vision of Unity and Peace, Evolution, will commence. Its first installment is intended to occur at the famed Rancho Las Lomas, Silverado, CA. Ehsan will commence release of the first forty visions (row 1 of 50) to an invited audience of art collectors and professionals. To express interest in sponsoring or participating in this, and the subsequent monthly filmings, (and presentations) , Click Here.